The Boards of Fort Bend County Municipal Utility Districts No. 122 and 123 (FBCMUD 122 & 123) know the residents of Lakemont have been eager to hear about the next steps in the process for the park planning following the successful election last year. Below, residents can find a rough timeline for the projects.
- Districts Initiated the preparation of Drainage Master Plan Update Study (Including Agency Approval of Study)
January 20, 2022 to be completed by September 2022
- Districts Authorized initiation of Preliminary Engineering Associated with New Park Facility
March 2022 to be completed by June 17, 2022
- District Authorizes Final Engineering and Architectural Plans
June 17, 2022 to be completed by January 2023.
- District Authorizes Advertisement for Bids and awards construction contract
Early 2023 to be completed late Spring 2023
- District Initiates Construction for New Park
Spring 2023 to be completed Summer/Fall 2024
As the process continues, if residents have any questions regarding the ongoing projects of the Districts, they can reach out via the Contact Us page on the website for their MUD.